Find cheap flights to Montreal Trudeau Airport
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Montreal Trudeau Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Montreal Trudeau Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Montreal Trudeau Airport for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,605, from Melbourne $1,651, from Perth $1,804
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Montreal Trudeau Airport is March.
- There are no direct fights available from Australia to Montreal, but Air Canada offers one-stop flights from Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth to limit your travel time.
- If you are travelling with small children, you can check in at the many nursing stations situated opposite the toilets at Montreal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL). In them you will find a nursing chair, microwave, and changing tables. If you depart from Montreal, you can benefit from various play areas in the departing zones.
- Look around the terminal when you arrive in Montreal, for there is a permanent exhibition promoting local and regional artists. In addition, there are light installations in the public area to enjoy as well.
- Travellers who want to go for a smoke should note that smoking inside the terminal building is strictly prohibited. There are, however, some smoking areas outside the terminal building entrance, designated with a smoking sign.
- Enjoy traditional Canadian fast food upon arrival and grab a bite at Tim Hortons in the Arrivals Area of Montreal International Airport. Open 24/7, you can assuage your hunger here regardless of how late you arrive. Who seeks a more upmarket eatery finds a range of restaurants in the Arrivals Area, too.
- Travellers who love dogs are in for a real treat when arriving at Montreal International Airport. The airport has a pet squad programme that features a bunch of cuddly dogs wandering about the terminal halls. You can spot them by their purple vests.
FAQs - booking Montreal Trudeau Airport flights
How long is the flight to Montreal Trudeau Airport?
What is the cheapest flight to Montreal Trudeau Airport?
The cheapest airline ticket to Montreal Trudeau Airport from Australia in the last 72 hours was $1,449 return on the route Sydney to Montreal Trudeau Airport. The most popular route is Sydney to Montreal Trudeau Airport and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $1,449 return.
Which airlines fly to Montreal Trudeau Airport?
How far is Montreal Trudeau Airport airport from central Montreal?
Montreal Trudeau Airport is 15 kilometres from the centre of Montreal. View on map.
What public transport is available from Montreal International Airport to Montreal?
The 747 Express Bus is your direct airport connection to downtown Montreal. Tickets can be bought in the International Arrivals Hall, a 24h pass costs approximately C$ 10 (A$ 11). Alternatively, you can also take the regular bus service number 204 or 209, which cost about C$ 4 (A$ 4.40) per ride.
Is the car hire centre onsite at Montreal International Airport?
When you have opted for renting a car, head straight through the Arrivals Area to the exit. The car hire centre, with international brands like Avis, Thrifty, and Budget, is located on the ground level of the multi-story car park at the terminal building.
Which airport hotel options does Montreal International Airport offer?
There is one in-terminal airport hotel, the Montreal Airport Marriott, which is directly connected with the US Departures Terminal. Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel and Aloft Montreal are just outside the airport building and hotel shuttles depart in regular intervals from the terminals to these hotels.
Does Montreal International Airport feature any lounges?
There are some VIP lounges for your convenience. The National Bank Lounge permits pay-at-the-door passes that cost approximately C$ 55 (A$ 61) per 3h. If you fly with Air Canada, you can gain access to the various Air Canada lounges at the airport where you will find work stations, showers (not in all), and beverages.
What are the parking facilities like at Montreal International Airport?
There are three major car parks at Montreal International Airport. Terminal parking brings you close to the main building and costs approximately C$ 7 (A$ 7.70) per 20min and C$ 40 (A$ 45) for 24h. The Economy Parking lot is about 15–20min by shuttle bus away but a little cheaper at C$ 20–26 (A$ 22–29) per 24h. Here you can also park beyond 24h for up to 7 days. Indoor parking is available at the HotelParc lot for C$ 8 (A$ 9) per 20min.
Book Cheap Flights to Montreal Trudeau Airport(Return)
Look for other cheap flights to Montreal Trudeau Airport
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.