Find cheap flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Seattle/Tacoma Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Seattle/Tacoma Airport for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $347, from Cairns $1,354, from Hobart $1,547
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Seattle/Tacoma Airport is March.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the primary airport serving the Seattle and Tacoma area in Washington, in the United States. This airport is often referred to as Sea-Tac.
- The international SEA airport is located in the Seattle-Tacoma region, approximately 23 km south of downtown Seattle and 29 km northeast of downtown Tacoma.
- Easily accessible by road, the airport is located along State Route 99, about midway between Seattle and Tacoma. Interstate 5 and Interstate 405 also converge near the airport, so it's easily accessible by car.
- Taxis, public buses, light rail train, shuttle buses, and ride share services make getting to and from SEA more convenient. You can even reach the airport by cycling or walking.
- Seattle-Tacoma has two satellite terminal buildings. Inside, there are 80 gates across four concourses. The two terminal buildings, north and south, are connected to the main terminal by a Satellite Transit System (train). All international arrivals are handled in the South Satellite Terminal.
- The airport offers paid, on-site parking in a 13.000-space car park, also notable for being North America’s largest parking structure under one roof. Find a parking space won't be a hassle.
FAQs - booking Seattle/Tacoma Airport flights
How long is the flight to Seattle/Tacoma Airport?
How far is Seattle/Tacoma Airport airport from central Seattle?
Seattle/Tacoma Airport is 18 kilometres from the centre of Seattle. View on map.
What public transport is available to get to and from the airport?
King County Metro and Sound Transit provide bus services to a variety of destinations and traffic-free transit to and from the airport. Keep it green and ride your bike to and from the airport, with many bicycle resources available to travellers. Pick up or drop off all on your phone with app-based ride shares, all serviced at SEA Airport.
What is the best way to reach downtown Seattle?
The Link Light Rail Service is the quickest and most convenient option for travellers who prefer public transport. Trains arrive every 6–15min, depending on the time and day, everyday of the week, operating from 05:00 Monday through Saturday, and from 06:00 on Sunday. The ride will take about 40min from the airport to downtown Seattle, and an adult fare costs about $ 2.25–3.25 (A$ 3.25–4.70).
Are VIP lounges available at Seattle Airport?
The Club at SEA located inside Seattle Airport (in A Concourse and South Satellite), which can be accessed by all passengers who purchase a day pass. There are also several airline lounges for passengers with certain memberships or ticket types: United Club, The Centurion Studio by American Express, Alaska Lounge, Delta Sky Club, British Airways Terraces Lounge, and the USO Centre.
Can I stay overnight in Seattle Airport?
Seattle Airport is open 24h and may serve some travellers as a budget sleep spot in the late or early hours. It is possible to stay Airside (past security) overnight, where more comfortable sleep spots can be found.
Are there any airport hotels nearby Seattle Airport?
For uninterrupted sleep, there are many hotels near the airport accessible by shuttle bus service, for example: Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Centre (3min drive), Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport (4min drive), Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport (4min drive), and La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport (4min drive).
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport(Return)
Pros: We normally get nothing better than a 717 on ATL-OKC, but the 737-800 was an incredible aircraft that made everything better owning to COVID 19 factors.
Cons: DL needs to find a better way to manage food and drinks for FC during the COVID 19 era.
Look for other cheap flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.