Find cheap flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|September||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$860||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Seattle/Tacoma Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Seattle/Tacoma Airport for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,076, from Melbourne $1,084, from Brisbane $1,172
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Seattle/Tacoma Airport is February.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the primary airport serving the Seattle and Tacoma area in Washington, in the United States. This airport is often referred to as Sea-Tac.
- The international SEA airport is located in the Seattle-Tacoma region, approximately 23 km south of downtown Seattle and 29 km northeast of downtown Tacoma.
- Easily accessible by road, the airport is located along State Route 99, about midway between Seattle and Tacoma. Interstate 5 and Interstate 405 also converge near the airport, so it's easily accessible by car.
- Taxis, public buses, light rail train, shuttle buses, and ride share services make getting to and from SEA more convenient. You can even reach the airport by cycling or walking.
- Seattle-Tacoma has two satellite terminal buildings. Inside, there are 80 gates across four concourses. The two terminal buildings, north and south, are connected to the main terminal by a Satellite Transit System (train). All international arrivals are handled in the South Satellite Terminal.
- The airport offers paid, on-site parking in a 13.000-space car park, also notable for being North America’s largest parking structure under one roof. Find a parking space won't be a hassle.
FAQs - booking Seattle/Tacoma Airport flights
What is the cheapest flight to Seattle/Tacoma Airport?
How far is Seattle/Tacoma Airport airport from central Seattle?
What public transport is available to get to and from the airport?
What is the best way to reach downtown Seattle?
Are VIP lounges available at Seattle Airport?
Can I stay overnight in Seattle Airport?
Are there any airport hotels nearby Seattle Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Seattle/Tacoma Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.